The Millers Forge Guillotine-style is the ideal tool to clip your dog's nails, with safety and comfort in mind. This clipper is ideal for medium to large breeds. Trim your pet's nails safely and confidently with this nail clipper.
- Sure-Grip Handle - comfortable, non-slip material on the handle makes sure your hand won't slip when clipping your dog's nails, even if your pet gets squirmy
- Superb quality, High Carbon steel blade, treated for extra sharpness and long life - clipping nails takes no effort and will not strain your hand
- FREE replacement blade Included
- Fast, easy to change blade - only takes 15 seconds
- Perfect solution for clipping your pet's nails easily and painlessly, for your pet and you
Hold pet's paw securely with one hand and clip with the other. Cut in one smooth stroke.
If your pet's nails are extremely long trim just a small amount and repeat in 10 days. Avoid cutting off large amounts at one time.
Cutting the nails immediately after bathing will make it easier to see the quick and easier to cut.
Applying baby oil will serve the same purpose. Avoiding cutting off too much at one time.
If pet's nails are very long, cut off a small amount and wait about a week to 10 days until nails are at desired length.
Monitor the nail length and monthly trimming should be sufficient thereafter.